I don’t add books that are temporarily free on Amazon (for KDP Select). Online Lesbian Fiction is a site for books and stories that are permanently free.
Online Lesbian Fiction is here to point readers to free lesbian fiction on the net. Given that:
- I reserve the right to decline any submission without explanation. I’m not a tyrant—this is here to cover my ass in case I missed something when writing these guidelines.
- Sites promoting authors, books, eBooks, etc. with little or no free fiction won’t be included. Excerpts don’t qualify—the fiction must be available in its entirety. I’m looking for sites with a decent amount of lesbian fiction.
- Visitors must be able to access the fiction without providing their email addresses or any other information.
- No porn or adult sites.
- No stories that contain the following: incest, pedophilia, bestiality. If it’s not listed here and it should be, see #1.
- No stories that promote hatred toward a particular group.
I don’t own a site. I post my fiction to a blog. Is that okay? Yes.
I don’t have a site, but my eBook (available in the Kindle store, at Smashwords, or another online bookstore) is free. Will you link to it? Yes, if it meets the guidelines. Note that I don’t link to books that are temporarily free on Amazon (for KDP Select). Your book must be permanently free.
I have lesbian poetry at my site. Is that okay? Yes.
I write fan fiction. Is that okay? Yes.
If you think your site meets the guidelines and you’d like it added to Online Lesbian Fiction, send me an email at email@example.com. Include the following:
- A valid email address. If I can’t contact you, I won’t add your site.
- The link to your site. I only link to FREE fiction.
- A short description of your work that includes the lesbian angle.
- How your work should be categorized (romance, erotica, fantasy, etc.).
If you don’t hear from me within a week, feel free to send me another email. Your first one is probably lost in cyberspace.